10 Ways to Improve Your Website Conversion Ratio
According to the so-called experts, a good Website Conversion ratio is around 1 %. Quite simply, one out of every one hundred site visitors aimed at your website converts to a sale.
Personally, I believe you should ignore exactly what the expert’s say, and make an effort to achieve a high Website Conversion ratio as you possibly can. You shouldn’t be satisfied. It is best to always be searching for methods to enhance your Website Conversion ratio. Our website consistently converts between three to five percent, and frequently converts up to 10 %!
Unless you are selling a large-ticket item and making $300 or more per item, it’s very hard to make any real cash with merely a 1 % Website Conversion ratio.
Obviously, you will find exceptions to each rule, and when your website is bringing in 100s or 1000’s of site visitors each day, then clearly that you can do very well having a 1 % or lower Website Conversion ratio.
But what if you aren’t having that type of success on your traffic – and many websites don’t. Then what? Let’s say you are selling a $30 e-book and you are only bringing in 100 site visitors each day aimed at your website? Having a 1 % conversion ratio, which means your site, is creating a measly $30 each day. And trust me, that is a lot more common than you understand.
However, let’s say you can enhance your Website Conversion ratio to three percent, five percent; out of the blue you are making $100 to $150 each day with similar quantity of traffic. Enhance your Website Conversion ratio to 10 percent and viola, that $150 each day becomes $350 each day!
Website Conversion Ratio Overview
So, how can you start enhancing your Website Conversion ratio? Below are great tips that ought to help:
1. Make certain your site visitors understand what exactly it is you do and what your website is about, the moment they land on your website. Don’t make them have to guess. Show them right in front what your website is about and how it can benefit them.
2. Make certain the style of your website is right, allow your visitors to navigate your website with ease. Eliminate annoying flash or stupid, meaningless graphics which are a total waste of everybody’s time and take a long time to load, simplify your site. Eliminate flash, graphics, pop-ups and think what’s the best for Website Conversion!
3. Use psychologically efficient colors. The color blue indicates quality, reliability, success, importance, and calmness – an ideal option for Website Conversion. Avoid violet, which connotes hesitation and indecisiveness, and just use yellow to focus on key phrases and words. Additionally, attempt to have as much white space as you possibly can. This will make for a considerably cleaner searching, much easier to read website and overall better Website Conversion ratio.
4. Get the own domain url. URL’s which contain names like, “Geocities”, “Angelfire” or “Tripod” have amateur written all over them.
5. Prove exactly what you say. Support your statements with cold, hard, unquestionable and proven details.
6. Place your name, phone number and business address in your website footer on every page.
7. Use authentic customer recommendations, filled with first and last names. Just make certain you receive your client’s permission first.
8. Provide a fair and reasonable money-back guarantee. Four weeks is nice. 60 or 90 days are better!
9. Allow your clients a simple solution to make payments. And provide a number of payment options. You can be assured, if you are using PayPal only, you are losing sales. You will find many people available, I incorporated, which just will not conduct business with PayPal. Not that PayPal is not a great solution, but some of your visitors may be against it for many reasons of their own.
10. And finally, make certain you’ve got a effective sales page. A powerful and effective sales page can blast your earnings in to the top Website Conversion rates!
If you are not able to create that kind of sales page yourself, employ our Sacramento Marketing and Sacramento SEO services for copy writing and Sacramento Web Design to make everything personal for your business and boost your Website Conversion ratio.